Sundays: 10:30am-11:45am, FIRST DAY OF CLASS IS SEPTEMBER 26
Tuesdays, 6pm-7:15pm, FIRST DAY OF CLASS IS SEPTEMBER 28
Every other Tuesday, FIRST DAY OF CLASS IS OCTOBER 5
MUST ATTEND the 6 pm Mass followed by Confirmation Class
The Religious Education Staff and volunteers are continuing to discover new ways of sharing our faith and new ways to catechize our children. It takes hard work and dedication to plan and organize a safe environment.
DID YOU KNOW!
We offer Pre-K and Kindergarten Religious Education Classes. Our program is designed to introduce young children to our Catholics Faith through songs, crafts, games and stories! We invite you to come and tour our program. Call Blanca Cisneros at 201-339-2070, ext 10
The Mass is a vital part of the religious education of our children. When we bring our children to Holy Mass, we are bringing our children directly to Jesus: Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity, in the Eucharist! Our children are our gifts from God. As parents/guardians, it is our responsibility to bring them to God to teach them to know Him, to love Him, and to serve Him!
This is a monthly mass Requirement on Sundays at 9:45 AM. Check your religious education calendar for the dates.
Call Blanca, Director of Religious Education at 201-339-2070 ext. 10 or send an email at email@example.com.
ALL CATHOLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR CONFIRMATION AND FIRST COMMUNION AT THEIR PARISH.
2021-2022 REQUIREMENTS FOR IN-PERSON RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
1) Each time students attends CCD, Parent must make sure child is not ill, nor displaying any covid-19 symptoms.
2) Students can start coming in by 10:15am. Staff will take temperature of each student coming into the parish center. Students will go directly to classroom. Class starts at 10:30am.
3) Students are to bring to CCD and take home their personal belongings, such as books, crayons, pencils, glue, scissors, etc. There will be no sharing materials.
4) School doors Open at 10am and close at 12:30pm.
Dismissal: Catechist will bring student to the front door at 11:45am. Parents are to wait outside.
5) As per our Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 251, Effective 8/10/21 ALL MUST WEAR A MASK.
6) The school will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the building. I recommend your child bring their own personal hand sanitizer.
7) Anyone who is ill, symptomatic, or has been in contact with a Covid-19 positive person in the past 14 days is not allowed to enter the worship/school space. They need to stay home to protect others.
8) There is no internet in the Parish Center, therefore we are unable to offer virtual classes. If you suspect close contact with Covid-19, please inform us so that we can propose a plan of study for your child while at home.
9) Based upon the guidelines provided by the CDC and in conjunction with the Diocese of Newark, The Religious Education Program is subject to change as new information and guidelines are released from the CDC and State, but our commitment to serving you will remain constant.
Copyright © 2021 Parish of St. John Paul II - All Rights Reserved.